Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's Life...


It’s no good to cry for something which was never yours
It’s no good to cry for something you'll never have
But if it's just happiness that I am asking for
How am I supposed to survive without it?

I looked for love, I found it
I thought I would be happy now
I gave my everything and loved unconditionally
But then why there’s no love left?

I asked for friendship, I got it
I thought I would be happy now
We laughed and cheered and worked together
But then why did they leave me all alone?

I wished for money, I earned it
I thought I would be happy now
I spent it all on things I wanted
But then why do I not feel satisfied?

So I gave everything up
The luxury, the power, and the life
And now even in death my face is sad
But then why did it all happen to me?

We think life is unfair
We don’t get what we want
Even if we do, we don’t realize its importance

We play with life the way we want
Make it great or screw it up
But in the end you’ll know
That its life that plays with us...